Sunday 30 June 2013

Clever folk in Denmark

My Canon 6D is proving to be a real hit for what I'm using it for with its WiFi opening up a world of possibilities (I will tell you more in good time, I promise)

I find its WiFi to work superbly indoors, outdoors it can be a little hit and miss in some circumstances.

Why? I'm not really sure to be honest, perhaps there is some limiting factor in the construction of the body? I am looking into it though to see if I can get round it.

Spare a thought for Phase One with their Wifi capable IQ2 backs.

Getting a Wifi signal out of a solid piece of aluminium digital camera back might seem to be impossible.

Here is how they did it.



I marvel at scientists and engineers who seem to overcome insurmountable laws of physics.

Clever stuff indeed.

4 comments:

Libby said...

Drew are you working near any high tension power lines? That will drive things buggy for sure. One thing to do would be to note conditions in your various shooting areas in order to determine sources of possible RFI contamination.

That Phase video - saving my pennies ;-)

Unknown said...

i like your interesting articles. how do u feel this?
Discount NFL Jerseys

Unknown said...

Thanks for this giveaway opportunity and congrats on your 100th post! I love surprises!
Wholesale Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Wholesale Discount Replica Jersey By MLB/NHL/NFL/NBA/NCAA/Soccer From China Free Shipping.
cheap nfl jerseys
cheap nhl jerseys for sale