Tuesday 22 June 2010

A free lunch courtesy of Manfrotto



As the saying goes, there is no such thing as a free lunch, well there are exceptions to that rule and this is one of them!

Manfrotto has just launched its 'Manfrotto School of Excellence' which is a new online tutorial platform which allows users to log on and access the experience and know-how of some of the biggest names in the business such as Bill Frakes, Roberto Bigano, Joe McNally, Ami Elsius, Marc de Tollenaere, Kristoff Ramon, David Duchemin, Jim Oltersdorf and Cliff Guy

As well being a quality resource covering all aspects of photography and videography   the school of excellence will offer a series of FREE, yes, FREE! on line training sessions of varying difficulty to help photographers take their photography to the next level

I will be hosting one of these web seminars focusing on m HD DSLR work titled 'Stills in Motion' it will last for around 30 to 40 mins and you will be able to interact with me online as I chat about my latest moving image projects.

I have no idea how it works numbers wise or if it will be limited but it would be great to have you along for the ride on my first foray into this field (it is FREE too remember!)

Regular followers of this blog will have noticed that my rate of posting has somewhat gone up this month, I have lots to say and some really new exciting projects in the pipeline, so stay tuned

'Words' by Neil Young has just started to play on Radio Paradise...how fitting

2 comments:

Charles Verghese said...

Thanks for the 'Heads Up' Drew. Will check it out & looking forward to your session.

BTW....Loved Rainbow Chiefs!

Charles

Unknown said...

Hi Charles,

Great to hear from you

A new experience for me, a fun one too I hope

Cheers

Drew